Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Athletics Day!

 Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post! 

On Tuesday it was athletics day . It was a wet day to do athletics but we did it anyways. My first sport session was long jump. Our coach for long jump was Mr Taylor. When it was my turn I ran and then I put on foot on the mat then I jumped on the sand. We had to see who jumped the futherest. My second sport session was shot put. Our awesome coach was Mr Martyn. We had to but the shot put ball beside our chin and take two steps and throw. These two girls hard to measure where were threw the shot put ball. My thrid sport session was doing 3 laps in Kyle park. I ran as fast as I could.


Thanks for reading my blog post! And please comment down below about my work.


Byeee!                                                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very busy and exhausting day Krystallynna.
    I enjoyed walking around and taking photos,of the children participating in the events.
    What was your least favourite sport event and why?.

    ReplyDelete