Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

What Do You Know About Water Safety??

 Xin Chao everyone,

In reading W.A.L.T… use prior knowledge and knowledge gained from texts to learn about water safety. We have been learning about water safety. We had to create a poster about water safety. What I learnt about water safety was that you have to always look out for signs and never wear clothing because clothing can sometimes pull you down. I think what I did well was my poster because we had to draw what you had to bring when going swimming and sometimes I find it hard to draw certain things. One thing I could improve on is making my writing bigger and clear.

Here is my poster hope you like it and please feel free to leave a comment! Have a great day byeee!




1 comment:

  1. What I like about your poster Krystallynna is that you used pencil and paper to create it.I think we use too much technology and often forget about the basic equipment we have.
    Where is your favourite place to swim?.
    I do like paddling at the beach but I feel safer in a pool.

    ReplyDelete