Pages

Friday, December 31, 2021

Count To Ten In Samoan!

Talofa Lava guys,

Hope you guys are enjoying your holiday! Today I will be showing how to count to ten but in the Samoan language! If you didn't know my culture is actually Samoan and I am really proud to be one! No one taught me how to speak samoan. Throughout the years I just hear my family speak it everyday and for some reason I could understand it! Till this day I still do! Hope you guys enjoy this blog post and hopefully after reading this you could count to ten in samoan! Anyways have a great day and please make sure to leave a comment! Tofa (bye).







2 comments:

  1. Talofa Krystallynna.
    Thank you for sharing a post that is special to you.Being able to speak and understand 2 languages would be great.
    It's nice that your family speak their language at home.The more they use it the more exposure you would get.
    I hope your holidays are going well.
    Take care and I look forward to checking out your blog later in the holidays :)
    I would LOVE to be able to speak a second language.
    I

    ReplyDelete