Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Music Story Starter


This is a story I wrote after I watched the music video So Good To Me. I chose this video because it was easy to write a story about. I hope you like my story.

A girl was in her house. She ran downstairs. She loved going outside. 

She ran outside to get a rope. When she got the rope she dropped it and walked to a forest 
looking for her pet. She got a stick and dragged it on the ground while she was walking. Then 
she went on a rock to sit down for a while. She went on a swing and started to swing for a 
little bit. She hopped out off the swing and ran inside. 

She went inside to draw a poster because she lost her giraffe. She went outside to knock on 
all the people’s doors. They told her they had not seen it. 

She was trying to look for her giraffe by walking everywhere. After her long walk she sat down. 
She saw a playground and went to play on it. She looked everywhere on the playground side 
to side. 

She turned around and felt something was behind her. It was her giraffe! She was super happy! 
She patted her giraffe. 

After she patted her pet giraffe she and her giraffe played hide and seek. The girl was counting 
and her giraffe was hiding. She was looking for her giraffe and later on she found it! Her giraffe 

was behind the tree hiding. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi I am Isabella from south hornby school I like your giraffe story It is really cool and I like the wow words in your story and maybe next time you can add more full stop in your story next time do you like giraffe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni hao Isabella! Thank you for your kind words! I like the giraffe too!And yes I will do some more full stops. Thank you for commenting on my story!- Krystallynna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa lava Krystallynna. I really like your Music story starter. The picture in the background is really nice I like it. I have a question who's your favourite character The girl or the giraffe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia orana bestie!
    Thank you for commenting on my music story starter! And thanks for the kind and sweet words. I like the giraffe because it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete