Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Homework club!

 Hi everyone! Today I will be telling you about homework club! When its your first day in homework club you need a adult to come with you to sign in! Homework club is at Hornby High School! You get to eat some snacks, like chips and chocolate bars! First when you arrive you get to play outside! A teacher will tell you to go inside and do some learning! We do maths, writing, reading! After school me and my cousin goes stirght to Hornby High for homework club! Homework club is on Monday. Tuesday and Thursday! Feel free to come! 




10 comments:

  1. Wow that is Awesome. I'm sure you guys are having lots of fun.x i would love to go to your homework club one day. Lots of love.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi aunty! Thanks for commenting! If you were here then you could drop me and Marvin off to homework club! Miss you xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hello krystallynna looks like you really like homework club. That reminds me of what I did as a child when I would go to oscar after school. Next time you can tell what your favorite subject is. What is your couscous name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Thanks for commenting on my blog. My favourite subject is Writing. My cousins names are Moira and Marvin! Bye!

      Delete
  3. Hello Krystallynna, It looks like you enjoy going to homework club. It sounds like good fun to me. I would like to join but can't. I like the picture you have added. Have a great night. -Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel! Thanks for commenting! I found this picure on the Hornby Primary School website! Have a great day bye!

      Delete
  4. well hello there krystallynna you enjoyed to homework club it looks good i like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tryone! Thanks for commenting on my blog I apprecite it!

      Delete
  5. Hi Krystallynna, I am really pleased you are enjoying homework club and thanks for sharing this on your blog. What type of learning do you do at homework club. How long do you stay for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Mclachlan,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! At homework club we do Maths, Writing, Reading, and we also do puzzle sloving and coloring in! We stay there for three hours! Have a great day bye!

      Delete