Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

My Student Summit!

 Kia ora everyone! Welcome back to another blog post! Today was a very busy day because we did our student summit! A school summit is like when you make a slideshow with a buddy and share what you have been learning about. We had to go on a google meet with other schools and they have to share something with there buddy! We had to pick which call we should go to. 

My first session was Mihi Maker I think it's a great website to experince the Moari culture. Session secound was about suped up slideshow. What I like about this slideshow is that they put creative stuff on the slideshow.  I would Session thrid was about creative writing. I think this was my second favoruite because writing is my favourite subject and I love people who are creative! Session 4 was about how to use prezi. The thing I liked about using the prezi is when they showed us unbelivble stuff!



Hope you guys enjoy this!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the introduction on your blog Krystallynna.
    You have explained what you did and why you were doing it.
    The other schools that were involved with this Summit,are they all in the Christchurch region?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Cassidy,
      Thanks for commenting. Yes they are all in the Chirstchurch region! The schools were Gilberthphobe School,St Bernadettes, Hornby high school, Wigram Primary School , South Hornby School and Yaldurst Model School! The school summit was really fun because you get to learn new stuff and meet other students from other schools! Have a great day and stay safe! Best Wishes ~ Krystallynna

      Delete
  2. Awesome introduction lynna. I love this. Keep up the good work😚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunty. Thanks for commenting. Love you bye!

      Delete