Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

Recount Writing of Play!

Last Friday room 9 did a class play about working together!


Today I'll be telling you out class play recount!

The play had farm animals. The play was about all the animals that are planning to save Ruby (the cow) Because Ruby was getting killed by the buchred! My posittion was a cute dog. I had to wear this over-sized top and we also has to decorate our headband. We had to practice out lines because when it's our real assembly play we should already know our lines! 

2 comments:

  1. I really LOVED watching this play Krystallynna.
    You all did a great part at remembering your lines and acting out the animals.My favourite part was when the animals started chasing the butcher.
    I'm glad that there was a happy ending.

    Do you think that there could be a sequel?.Maybe Ruby might track down the butcher and explain to him why she deserves to live happily ever after on the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Krystallynna.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete