Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Writing 2021!!!

 Hello bloggers, 

Today I'll be showing you my robber writing! We had to watch a animated robber video and we had to write about what is happening in the video. Hope you enjoy my work. First I have a question to ask you all! Which part did you enjoy? Bye!

It was a dark and quiet night. I saw two robbers in a car. One of the robbers was short and ( the other was) tall. The short robber had massive lips! It looked like he got stung by a thousand bees! He was also wearing a Turquoise hoodie. The tall robber has(had) a knitted mask on. You can ( could) barely recognize him! The robbers was(were) targeting the dairy. They looked so suspicious. They were about to walk inside until the short robber fell down. The security camera saw the robbers. They were so clumsy! The tall robber pointed the medium sized gun at the cashier! 



I ran to the diary and I was shocked to see the tall robber pointing the gun at the cashier! I shouted “PUT YOUR HANDS UP!” The tall robber was frightened and dropped the gun. I grabbed it and aimed it to the tall robber. He was completely scared! I stoped a placed the gun in my pocket and grabbed my phone. I immediately called 911! Soon after the cops came and shouted “GO ON THE GROUND RIGHT NOW!” The robber went down on the floor.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Krystallynna.
    I got to watch the video that goes with your writing.I can see you've included some great details about what was happening.
    I would like to read more of your work but it's shooting across the page.
    Can you change it please so it reads like a book.
    Have a wonderful week and I look forward to reading all of your post.

    ReplyDelete