Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2021

About Room 9 /Piwakawaka!

Hello Readers,

So today I will be telling you about my class room 9! Our new name is Piwakawaka. A piwakawaka is a fantail bird. Have you ever wondered why does the fantail bird is called "Fantail"? That is because the bird has a big tail the look like a fan so someone named it "The Fantail Bird" Our teacher Whea Miki wrote this on our room 9 site. Whea Miki is a loving and funny teacher room 9 is so lucky to have her! If you wanna comment on someone's blog in room 9 then click this link and it will take you to everyone's blog! I hope you guys have a wonderful day and feel free to comment on my blog posts because that will really help with my education and my blog! Quick question. What have you been up to in the week? Here is a picture about what Whea Miki wrote! Anyways bye everyone! Enjoy. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment