Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

MY BFF!

 Talofa everyone,

Today I will be sharing you some facts about my best friend Marleigh! Marleigh is Cook Island Maori. She has been my best friend for four years! Through hard times Marleigh has always been there for me to cheer me up. Without Marleigh in my life I would be lonely. I have made this Google Drawing about her. Hope you enjoyed this Google Drawing. Please feel free to comment because that will help with my education and my blog! Here is another picture of me and Marleigh at the school disco 2 years ago. Bye guys. (thank you marleigh for everything)









2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH Krystallynna-This is a BEAUTIFUL post.
    I hope that Marleigh has seen it.
    You shared a lovely piece of work.It's nice when you can have a friend that you class as your BEST FRIEND.

    I ❤️LOVE❤️ the photo🤗
    Do you and Marleigh catch up with each other outside of school?.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Mrs Cassidy,
      Thank you so much for commenting on this blog post! I am very happy that you enjoyed it. Marleigh and I don't catch up outside of school unless its a party we're going to.

      ~Krystallynna~

      Delete