Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Kiwi Kids Article

 Kia Orana everyone,

In reading we have been focusing on articles. First we had to find an article in kiwi kids news then make a document with the questions left below the article. They are call recall questions and thinking questions. We also had to link the article. This article is about "Russia making vaccines for animals". My reading group is Slytherin. In my group there is Tyrone, Taurae, Rableen, Nijesh and I. Hope you have a great day and please make to to leave a comment bye! 








2 comments:

  1. I like that you put your answers into sentences Krystallynna,rather than just single answers.
    Great job !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs Cassidy,
      I appericate that you left a comment on my blog. I am really glad that you enjoyed my work! Hope you have a great holiday and chirstmas. Thank you so much bye!

      Delete