Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Persusasive Jamboard Writing

Xin Chao readers,

In writing we have been going on jamboard. We first had to choose a statement and do the examples and reasons. This took me about three or to days to do. Everyone in room 9 had to make a slideshow on the jamboard. The yellow square is where my statement goes. The blue section is where all my reasons go. The pink section is also where the reasons go. Last but not least the green section is where the examples go. Hope you guys enjoy please leave a comment!





1 comment:

  1. After reading your work Krystallynna....I'll happily go to the beach instead of the mountains.You certainly gave me a lot to think about and it sounds like the beach is the safest place of the two.
    Do you think there are any dangerous places at the beach,that I need to be aware of?.

    ReplyDelete