Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Canterbury Swim School ~ Day#1

Aloha readers,

This term for two whole weeks Hornby Primary School will be going to Canterbury Swim School to learn how to swim. In my group there was Santannah, Jherean, Leo, Alex, Ryan and Myla. Our swim instructor was a girl and she was really nice to everyone. But unfortunately I forgot her name! Today we had to do some back kick's with the board we also had to do armstrokes. I liked it when we went near the deep pool. My goal is to try breath probably when doing arm strokes! Hope you enjoyed this blog post and feel free to leave a comment! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Water sports are the perfect way to keep active over summer😊 Great activity to meet new people and friends. Have fun Lynna. Love always Aunty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunty,
      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Send all my love to everyone there! Hopefully to see you soon love you 😊

      Delete
  2. Tālofa Krystallynna,
    It's great to hear you enjoyed your swimming so far! I love being in the water. I hope you get to achieve your goal!
    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xin Chao Whaea Miki,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Yes hopefully one day I could achieve my goal! Maunia le aso 😊😊😊

      Delete