Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

For/Against Statement Writing

Malo e lelei and Xin Chao everybody,

In writing we have been focusing on persuasive writing. First we had to make a copy of a document. We had to think of some statements and some people disagreed and some agreed. We had to write what our statement was and then write the reason. Then we had to look up evidence then we had to copy and paste the sentence and the link. I really enjoyed this activity! Hope you are having a great day and make sure to leave a comment! Bye.



7 comments:

  1. Tālofa Krystallynna,
    Those are some great reasons that you have come up with to back up your statement. I am unsure if I agree that lollies give you energy. Thank you for sharing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tālofa Whaea Miki,
      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog like always! It's alright if you dissagree to my statement! Bye and have a great day!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for replying Krystallynna.
      It’s great that you can accept that sometimes not everyone has to agree with you. See you at school tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Great work Krystallynna.
    I certainly prefer dogs to cats but that's only because I don't have a seal point siamese.
    I do have a little white dog that gives me as much,if not more love than I give him :).
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs Cassidy,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am very glad that you agree with me! Well I don't have any pets but hopefully one day I could get one! Have a nice day.

      Delete
  3. Privet Krystallynna, I agree with the dogs are better then cats however i disagree with the other 2. If you eat to much candy you can get a sugar crash and have very low energy. And i just enjoy basketball more then netball. Bye krys see you later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Privet Casper,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm glad that you agreed with one of my statements. It's fine if you dissagree with one of my statements. Bye casper see you soon!

      Delete