Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Krystallynna & Marleigh's First Playdate Narrative Writing!

Kia Orana everyone,

This term we have been learning to write narrative stories. The purpose of a narrative is to entertain and catch the readers attention. First we had to plan something for our story on a planner. Then we had to make a new document and write our story. One of my favourite sentences was I wrote "I hugged Marleigh tightly like she was a stuffed animal." We had to include smiles, personifications, full stops, descriptive words, 5 senses and a problem. I think one thing I should improve of is to add more descriptive words! Hope you enjoyed this blog post and please feel free to leave a comment! Aere Ra


























4 comments:

  1. WOW Krystallynna=I don't hink I have ever read a story that has included so MUCH information and detail.Your words gave me a picture in my head and I felt like I could almost smell the aromas from Starbucks and the smell of the perfume.
    You followed the instructions to a tee.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni Hao Mrs Cassidy,
      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I'm very gald that you liked something from my story. Hope you have a great day! Bye.

      Delete
  2. Have a great week Krystallynna,it's the last one for these holidays.Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Cassidy for saying those kind words! Keep safe!

      Delete