Pages

Monday, July 12, 2021

Acrostic Poem For My Cousin

 Ia Orana everyone,

Today I will be showing you my acrostic poem that I made for my baby cousin. His name is Maverick. He goes to Hornby Primary School. He is five years old. On the room 9 site we had a list of 100 things to do on the holidays and it said that I could make a acrostic poem for someone so I did. I will be making more acrostic poems later on in the holidays. Hope you enjoy this acrostic poem that I made for my cousin! Please don't forget to comment because that will really help with my education and my blog. Bye eveyone!




1 comment:

  1. Hello Krystallynna.
    Thank you for replying so soon.I checked out your China flag and read your fact.I am not a big fan of drinking tea.I prefer hot chocolate or coffee.

    I LOVE your poem.The funniest one is the one about him being cheeky.

    Do you get to see him very often during the holidays?.

    I am looking forward to seeing more of your home learning.

    ReplyDelete