Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

My Fidget!

 Aloha readers,

Today I will be showing you my fun and colorful fidget. I think it's called The Unique Flower Dimple. My mum brought Marleigh and I one because it was our playdate. Marleigh and I were so obessed with this fidget that we couldn't stop playing with it. I know some people think it's a waste of money because your just popping the holes but Marleigh and I find it fun. Research shows that fidgets reliefs madness and anixtey. I also enjoy these bright colors on it. You could also spin it! Here is a picture and please feel free to leave a comment on this blog post! GoodBye everyone!




2 comments:

  1. What I like about your posts Krystallynna is that you give lots of information.I like that you told us why you like the spinner and what others might think.
    Fantastic post-KEEP IT UP.....I look forward to reading more of your learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merhaba Mrs Cassidy,
      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post! I like to give the readers more infomation! Anways hope you have a great day bye!

      Delete