Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Krystallynna Descriptive Writing!


Kia ora everyone, today I will be sharing you my descriptive writing.

One day I decided to go camping by myself. I started wandering in the forest trying to find a safe place to camp. Suddenly my eye sight spotted something very humongous and dirty. I kept walking to see what it was. I went closer and closer to it. Surprisingly it was a treehouse! The treehouse looked very damp and ancient. I could hear crunching leaves, birds chirping and bees buzzing everywhere! I could feel disgusting bugs crawling on my skin. 



I tried to get in the tree because I was thinking of camping inside there. But there was nowhere to go. I also tried to climb the tree but I couldn’t get any grip to climb in. It looked like the tree house was covered in green and hard vines. I was having a hard time getting inside the ancient treehouse. I was just standing there staring at the treehouse, thinking how to get inside. Suddenly my eye sight spotted something! There was a medium sized window on the treehouse. I was thinking if I climbed the big tree next to the treehouse I could finally get inside it, by climbing into the window. I tried to get some good grip on the tree and I managed to climb it. I could smell animal poop while I was climbing the tree.





Finally I got closer to the window and I started breaking it with my foot. While I was kicking the window I could taste bitter and dry air. I was kicking the window at least three times. About 8 seconds later I finally broke the glass window. I hopped inside very carefully. I could see small wet dirt inside the house. When I entered the ancient treehouse I felt the cold breeze on my soft skin. I could see some flattened leaves lying on the ground inside the treehouse. I started to wander around the treehouse, thinking who owned it. There was this torn teddy bear that I still like as a statue. I could see some disgusting mice running around the place. I wasn’t really scared of the mice because I've seen so many mice so I am used to it. In my bag I had packed some food such as cheese, salt and vinegar chips and other more meals. 



I brought out some delicious cheese and placed it outside the tree next to the window that’s now broken. Suddenly the mice spotted some cheese outside the tree. I opened the glass window as fast as I could and they hopped out and ate the cheese. I could see them trying to get in right after. I had already locked the window. I went to clean the dirty equipment inside the treehouse and replace it with some things I had brought. Three hours later I was done cleaning the treehouse. I was thinking if I could live in the treehouse for good since I haven’t been out that much. I made a new plan for my life so I could stay healthy. Every day I could take a walk outside and I should eat healthy. I went outside enjoying my life. I could feel the branches poking myself while I was walking. I also felt the warm breeze on my soft skin. 


Please Feel Free To Leave A Comment

3 comments:

  1. Hi krys, I really liked how you described everything it really put a picture in my head, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Krystallynna' I really love how your story ends and this writing reminds me of my old tree house I had when I lived with my mum. Maybe next time check where your capitals go. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Krystallynna!,
    I really love your story and I am so proud for you because it looks like you did a lot of writing! I really hope you are proud to! I hope you have a great day! Bye friend!

    ReplyDelete