Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Netball Positions

Talofa lava readers,

Today I will be showing you the different types of netball positions. I will be also explaining what you have to do in that position. Netball is my number one favourtie sport. I play netball on Fridays at school when we have our winter sports. My amazing team is called the Tactix. Anyways I made this Google Drawing explaining the netball positions. Hope you enjoyed another one of my hardworking blog posts please feel free to leave a comment because that will really help with my education and my educational blog! Tofa!




1 comment:

  1. I have tried playing netball Krystallynna and I enjoyed it but only if I could play centre.
    I could never remember where the other positions were not allowed to go and I often went in the wrong part of the court.
    I used to play on Saturday at Balclutha.
    We had to catch a bus early in the morning to get to Balclutha in time to warm up before we played.

    How long have you played netball for and do you play in the weekends?.

    ReplyDelete